Wednesday, December 9, 2015

South Carolina


I realized I have not posted anything in quite a while. I'm going to make a goal (I tell myself) to keep posting. I will tell you that things have been very awesome on the beaches of S C (hard and awesome at the same time). I know these photos look like perfection, but remember that no ones life is a fairy tale. 


but we are going to be grateful.....

I have fallen in love again.


(sorry honey)


This PLACE, this EARTH is just so fantastic I get excited thinking about it.


I've fallen deep in love with the Ocean. 

If I could pick one place to live right now it would be somewhere right near this amazing body of water. 

I feel so positively charged here mentally. It's like someone plugged me into a socket of positive energy. 

I honestly don't even have a ton of photos that have been taken here because so much of mine and the kids time has been creating awesome memories together that we will never forget.
I thank God for this beautiful, beautiful world.


I also have some fun photos coming up of our RV kitchen/family space  in a couple weeks. We are having the seats recovered after almost a year of my "pinterest style" cushion recover job which did not last".

More on that later.

For now, just enjoy the moon and the waves. 
(and maybe go to YouTube and search for some wave sounds to enjoy while looking at this picture)